If a domain isn't renewed, perhaps because of a non-deliverable invoice, it will be deactivated and finally available for re-registration by anyone. Registration is a service offered by authorized registrar companies, but in order to have a chance at an attractive domain name you most likely must use a registrar with snapback capabilities. It's a competition where first place depends on microseconds. Rymdweb has been a succesful snapback provider for more than 7 years.
How to use our snapback backorder service
Our success rate is almost 80%, but yours can be higher if you use our competitors too. A few of the registrars offer similar snapback.
- Register an account and add all the necessary information
- We review your details. If we decide to approve we create your contact id:s, and activate your account.
- Browse the list of domains to (perhaps) be released. We list next 28 days.
- Click the domain you are interested in, read and approve all conditions, and press "Order". You might see a return error that the booking is already acclaimed.
- Otherwise a booking confirmation was emailed to you.
- The domain is still listed as bookable. The reason is not to disclose any interest.
- The price depends on the time of the order in a Dutch auction scheme with the price roughly dropping 28% every day, down to 375 SEK the day before release.
- If registration was succesful we send an invoice.
- Last chance to book is at 23:59:59 CET the night before release.
- At midnight CET the number of days before registration is decremented and prices lowered accordingly.
Have a look at our statistics.
211 22 Malmö
Tel +46 8 99 40 00